SO LOVING my Sword Art inspired desktop right now.<3
Languages ranked from easiest to hardest for English speakers - Infographic found here.
This is probably a good time to mention that I can hold a lit match in my mouth. I guess a better tip would be, “practice until you can do it drunkenly.”
you know what really annoys me
when famous youtubers/tumblr users/celebrities etc are in a relationship with someone
and the fan base says they ‘dont like that ship’ or ‘they dont ship it’
its like HOLY SHIT STOP YOU FUCKING FREAKS
THAT IS A REAL RELATIONSHIP
THIS IS NOT A JOKE, THIS IS NOT A CARTOON OR A COMIC OR A TV SHOW
THIS IS SOMEONES REAL LIFE RELATIONSHIP WHO THEY HAVE REAL FEELINGS WITH
YOU CAN’T SAY YOU DONT LIKE THAT SHIP BECAUSE’S YOU CAN’T
there is nothing romantic about
- not knowing you’re beautiful
- loving someone until they learn to love themselves
please stop romanticizing low self esteem.
it’s one thing to love a person who happens to have low self esteem
it’s another thing to frame low self esteem as a desirable trait.
Photo reblogged from with 10,160 notes
Almond milk tutorial..
1. Soak a cup of raw almonds overnight.
2. Add the soaked almonds and 4 cups of water to your blender. Optional: sweeten it with a couple of dates, agave, vanilla and/or maple syrup.
3. Blend it at high speed for a minute or two.
4. Pour the milk through a “nut milk bag” and squeeze out the liquid..
5. Pour the milk into a purdy little bottle/jar..
6. Lasts 4-7 days in the fridge. Enjoy!
You don’t have enough badges to hit me!
Page 1 of 369